Thursday, August 20, 2015

Stretching through it

What makes Your Heart Sing?
It's so interesting to me how easily we can get caught in the trap of daily living and survival mode. Our Will drops to the level of "tell me what to do...." and our attention is scattered across pages of "to do" lists and unfinished creations. Can anyone else relate?

Well....my life has been in this swirl of thinking positively and then being swept into the lower realms of my mind.....you know those thoughts that just have their own broken record? The ones that say "I can't....I can't.....I should.....I'll never get to....." Yea! These kinds of thoughts evoke some pretty rough emotions in my universe. You too? Yea I had a feeling.....

Personally, there is nothing worse than being told by my own mind that "I can't" do something. It's so funny to really own this as mine though....because I am so used to the old game of blaming other people for thinking I am inadequate and playing the "I'll show you" moves.

Guess what is really cool? The biggest critic in my life is my own mind.....when it is being run on autopilot. Why cool? I can change it.

SO now, I can see where to start breaking ground and laying down some new beliefs to create a foundation that is easier to live my life through.

We always seem to have this choice point in our lives....where what we want and what we are experiencing just don't seem to match up.

I'm learning to take these moments and start my inward journey. I use the Avatar® tools to look at my beliefs or explore various ways of integrating a pattern...sometimes a "small" thing becomes a cryfest....and other times a "huge" thing just disintegrates with a chuckle and an "OHHHhhh hahahahah"

Consciousness is weird. =)

So that's all for today....my life may not be perfect....but at least I can see a little more clearly and have a smile through the home stretch.

Happy Exploring.

May we all take an inward journey and find who we really are in this lifetime.

My love,
Laurie

Avatar® is a registered trademark of Star's Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer~ The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent Star's Edge International's positions, strategies, or opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment