Saturday, August 15, 2015

Challenging the challenge

Well. Depends on how you look at it.....

From one perspective today was pretty cool, lots of moving forward in creating for a new business, lots of accomplishment. But also, there was the weather.....there was Wal-Mart.....there was being an annoying daughter in reactive mode......etc.

It's interesting where I decide to put the attention when I come home to look at how I've traveled through time and space today.  I can literally hear the voices of analyzing, self judgement, and criticism.

When times like these are brought to my attention, I would like to say that I know what I am doing. haha ~ though I "know" a lot, I'm so ready to let go and surrender to the unknown.

I did more of a focused activity today that took my time.....I wanted to enjoy the fruits of my labor at an event.....only for it to rain at the end of it all =) Ahhhhh..... sometimes we create interesting life challenges where we are stuck here smiling at ourselves (or feeling pissed).....asking the question...."Now then why would I have spent my time doing "that?"   ~ I am still feeling the gratitude for being here to experience so many aspects of living.

Another day of moving forward....putting in the small steps, and learning, integrating, growing, and deliberately shifting my attention to making the best out of what is happening!!!

Perhaps today was a big push forward without me really knowing.....cuz you never do know. =)

My love,
Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment