Thursday, January 28, 2016

Being Stuck and Moving Forward

Ok ~ There you go! My last post is pretty accurate for a place to get stuck haha.

I will say though.....because I lit the fire under my arse and really started to move again, I have been creating such beautiful things! I've been very artistically creative again, gave a guitar lesson, was contacted by an old ukulele lesson with my favorite 11 year old, got a PAID ukulele gig at an Assisted Living home (OMG! yay), scheduled another Ukulele gig at a really cute cafe I love to sit in, almost have a job with the Boys and Girls club at an after school program (middle school!), reconnected with a past job and created artwork to be sold as clothing and blankets, sold artwork online, registered for 2 of my courses, and FINALLY my new wheelchair is on its last leg of creation! The WHEELS are spinning in my life again! HOOOORAH

I'm so excited to be moving through my paralysis that seems to exist on many levels. Most of my life, I have been moving in and out of phases of feeling really productive and then super stuck. I've always been fascinated by those who live a pretty steady, straight-forward, no-drama existence. Perhaps I hold the belief that life is boring without drama! hahaha.... However I wish to look at it, I'm glad that I have been introduced to the tools I now have that help me to feel through a LOT of resistance to living that normal and stable life. I really am getting upset with the sabotaging patterns and I'm happy to know that I can integrate them and keep moving forward.

Isn't it amazing when you let yourself get out of your own way?

Isn't it amazing to believe in yourself with your whole existence?

I think so.

.......more importantly......I am FEELING so. =)

So here's to allowing myself to fail, get up, keep going, admit my own mistakes, brush off, move forward, and succeeeeeed.

Anything is possible.....when you believe!

In order to improve our lives, we must be willing to look within. So here's a little homework for you.

Are you willing to look inside?
Have you thought about what you would like to be doing that you aren't doing now?
Have you thought about who you would like to be BEING that you aren't being now?

My advice? Decide to look, and decide to change, grow, and surrender to your higher self guiding you to all the right people, places, and situations.

Sometimes drawbacks are really a clearing of space for something super awesome....

Sometimes breakups are a blessing....

Sometimes getting fired frees you to find a passion you never would have found!

You know what? YOU NEVER KNOW!

My Love, Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment